Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sleeping Beauty

Those of you that know Scout know she never stops. Sleep only comes when she's used up all that energy that she normally focuses on talking, dancing, talking, skipping, talking, running...oh and did I mention...talking. Last night I went in to check on her after she had been quiet for long enough that the only explanation was that she was unconscious. Here's what I found:


When Random asked Scout why she put on the crown she said very matter-of-factly, "Because I was a Princess" and off she danced.

I thought I should explain that we do have pillow cases for TheScout but she prefers the feel of the pillow itself and takes them off whenever we try to put them on. Also, I have no idea what that pen is doing there but I'm thinking it has something to do with the writing on the pillow and yes, I'm going right now to confiscate it.

No comments: