Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Yesterday!

My Dad's birthday was yesterday and so here are the Oregomms performing their rendition of Happy Birthday Grandpa. Only the cute Gomms were featured in the video portion but we're all singing (in other words, if you turn on the volume, you've been warned).





Due to me being technically challenged when it comes to internal usb issues on our linux machine I'm a day late. Due to the economy I'm also a dollar short but then again, aren't we all? Happy Belated Birthday Dad!

5 comments:

Pb said...

Well you know I loved the "ching" and the choreography was spectacular. What a delightful birthday present! I'm still smiling.

Sarah Smiles said...

Cute. So fun to see your kids in real life or video!

david@gommstudios.com said...

Your reference to being a dollar short sparked this comment. I've noticed that all our stained glass students greet us with a worried, "I'll bet business is bad" kind of comment nowadays. Which means that the negative news we are all immersed in is starting to effect everyones attitude.

But things are really pretty good (unless you have an extra house you're trying to get rid of)

Pb said...

Random and I googled Amanda Gomm Oregon and found the blog. Cool. Famous. Like Charlie the Unicorn II.

Amy said...

Your kids are getting so grown up. It is really fun to see (and a little sad). We have been thinking of you guys. We found a new fun game. Anyway we hope you have a fabulous christmas and we miss you!