Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Gomm Boys Rock

Troy and I got Rock Band. It's a video game kind of like Guitar Hero but with drums and a microphone as well as a guitar. Troy and I started our own band...The Pickl3 Ch1ps. You've probably heard of us.

We're pretty good.

We Rock.

Or at least we thought we did.

Then Tim and Gideon (Troy's brother Tom's sons) blew into town, teamed up with Rand (who is startlingly good...like seriously...where did that sense of rhythm come from) and completely put us to SHAME.

The Gomm Boys pwn The Pickl3 Ch1ps for now but we want to officially challenge them to a Battle of The Bands during our reunion in July. There's no where to run boys. We're coming for you.

Here are some pictures of the boys rocking out one last time. They're performing Wanted Dead of Alive formerly performed by Bon Jovi...although I daresay Jon would run away if he had to follow The Gomm Boys.






1 comment:

RainyPM said...

I bet I never told you that we work for the company that put that game out and so we got it for Thanksgiving last year and played it with my sister and bro-in-law when they came to visit. I IMMEDIATELY thought of you guys and how much you needed to play this game.

My only peeves with it are it takes up so much space when it's put away and when it's out we are constantly tripping over the wires.