Friday, August 1, 2008

Singapore Sights

So yesterday Troy and I wandered around Singapore. We found more great signs including one with some really great medical advice (I expect you all to start taking daily doses of essence of chicken).

Regular cross walk sign...I thought it was funny to "Press for green man" as if the green man were the goal instead of permission to cross.


Upper left corner...you may need to enlarge it to see just how dedicated the Singaporeans were to celebrating Malaysia Day.


Troy says the work in progress signs in Japan had this same bowing weird looking man on them.

This was on the side of a bus station but after we saw this sign we noticed it everywhere. We even know where to buy it now. Give me your orders so I can stock up before we leave!


I stumbled upon a 3 story tall pink paisley recreation of Michaelangelo's David. I've censored it for those who are as disturbed as I am by 6 foot tall pink paisley boy bits.

2 comments:

Lynette in Delaware said...

that is so funny !!!
ditto on my last observation from your last post.
You and Troy have a unique way of looking at things!
(:-P)

Tricia said...

What an awesome experience - I'm totally jealous! And I completely agree - that giant pink naked man is a little freaky!