Friday, July 25, 2008

World Travelers

Troy has been in Singapore for the last week working on Xerox's latest supa-sweet solid ink printer. On Tuesday I dropped the kids off with family in Washington and right now I'm blogging from the Tokyo Narito airport. Crazy.

I got a picture of the kids having a great time with my sister. They look happy and I really hope that right now they're sleeping (it's 1:41 am in Puyallup right now).

I miss them but I'm sure they're going to have a really great time playing with cousins and their grandparents.

The first leg of my flight was 10 1/2 hours and now my neck is killing me. I'm hoping that I'm on the other side of the plane for the Japan to Singapore jump so I can even out this kink!

So what do you think about during a 10 1/2 hour flight? I'll tell you. You worry about whether or not you flushed up or down when you went number 1 back at good ol' PDX.

Hehehe, anyway, there's a flurry at the gate so I think I better pack up. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Lynette in Delaware said...

Good...ummm...Great Luck.
You world travler you!

Sounds like an adventure.
Eat lots of stuff you can't identify. Get lost at least once, and make sure you take your camera!
Lynette

david@gommstudios.com said...

Hey, I used to do tech support for the Textronix printers just when Xerox bought them. Really good printers, but I can't afford the ink!

Tricia said...

How exciting! Can't wait for the trip details when ya'll get back!

Sarah Smiles said...

You are so funny!