Monday, March 24, 2008

Dodge and Weave...FAIL

I was tagged again. But by a different tagger and a different game. Here are the rules for this one:

1) Take a picture of your bag
2) Show a picture of ALL the contents in your bag and name them. (NO CLEANING OUT FIRST)
3) "Bag Tag" 5 to 10 people
4) Make sure to leave a comment on their blog so they know THEY'VE BEEN TAGGED.

So here it is:



Wallet
Expired Boy Scout Membership card
Random's new non-lead-paint-containing Progress bead holder thingy
a library card from Michigan
Sucrets
lip junk
Tide Pen
Measuring tape
AAA battery
fingernail clippers
canadian coins
a twisty tie
A fake crystal
prayer assignment for sacrament meeting
earrings
tictacs
a 15 puzzle thingy
a box cutter
and a pen.

So what does that say about me? I'm thinking it says: "I wish I was "always prepared" but all I'm really ready for is a knife fight with a slobby guy suffering from bad breath, chapped lips and hangnails."

2 comments:

Lynette in Delaware said...

You make me laugh!!!
A knife fight with a guy with bad breath.
I can't imagine the outcome!
Have a great Day!!

Lynette

Megan said...

My bag is not nearly as Macguyver friendly as yours is. I will post mine soon.