Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Our House

Some of you may have read the email plea we sent out earlier today. If you missed it or I missed your email address, here it is:

Well after nearly a year on the market we've gotten an offer on our home. We're happy about it but we're also so nervous we want to poo our pants. Our inspection is this Friday (March 7th) at 9 am EST and we are hereby requesting all of our friends and family to send us any prayers, hopes, ritualistic sacrifices, rain dances, email scams for luck (just the luck--keep the email :-P), crossed fingers and first-star-wishes that the inspection will go well and they'll still want our house...without a bunch of conditions.

If you wanted to see what our house looked like when we put it on the market, here is our listing with a virtual tour and everything.

Thanks for all the congratulations and well wishes we've received so far!

By the way, for all those of you who offered to record your ritualistic dances and send them to me, I'll make sure to post them on the blog for everyone to see! I'll be sure to put a XXX rating on them to warn everyone if they're too authentic (ie. nude).

1 comment:

Pb said...

I'm sorry but I'm a "never-nude" and you'll always find me en mis pantalones!